Aurora Welcomes Surgeon Mr Miles Berry to the Team!
Aurora Clinics are delighted to introduce Mr. Miles Berry, the latest member of our Consultant Surgeons team.
With an impressive range of expertise, including breast reconstruction following breast cancer, facial surgery, body contouring, and labiaplasty (female genital surgery), Mr. Berry is now available for Free Consultations at our London Harley Street Clinic.
He has over fifteen years of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery experience (including working at the world-renowned Institut Curie in Paris), numerous lecturing and authorship credentials and is a member of all the recommended Medical Bodies: the General Medical Council, Royal College of Surgeons and BAPRAS. So you can be assured that when you come to see Mr. Berry you are in very safe hands. Equally importantly, however, he is very approachable and will be delighted to see you and talk through any concerns and questions you might have when considering surgery.
To read more about Mr. Miles Berry, please visit his full profile or to schedule a Free Consultation with him for a range of Surgical procedures, please call 0800 328 5743.
Male Skin Special
Aurora Clinics’ Facebook page sent out a big “Happy Fathers Day to all Aurora Daddies” message last month, in acknowledgement that lots of our patients are men, too!
More Men having Non-Surgical Procedures
Numbers of men coming forward for all procedures – both surgical and non-surgical – is on the rise. But there is a particular Buzz in advertising and media about the upward trend towards Male skincare treatments: Botox and Dermal Fillers.
Back in 2008, Allergan (leading Botox manufacturers) pioneered the acceptability of anti-wrinkle treatments for men when they chose Olympic gold medallist Mark Spitz as company spokesperson. Voted one of MSN.com’s ‘sexiest men over 50’, despite freely admitting Botox treatment to his ‘11’s’ (the furrowed area between the eyebrows) to make him look less ‘angry and unapproachable’, Spitz is living proof that there is absolutely nothing emasculating about preserving your looks! Closely following suit, popular Dermal Filler brand Juvaderm launched a classy advertising campaign featuring ultra-masculine models happy to enhance their natural good looks.
2 Aestheticare Products Perfect for Male Skin
Skincare products for men, too, are increasing in popularity. Aurora Clinics’ male patients love the Endocare by Aestheticare range for its suave yet no-nonsense packaging and ability to deliver. There is nothing gimmicky about this product range: just intense doses of high-quality ingredients which are proven to work. Our Aurora Aesthetic Practitioners know that men’s skin has certain characteristics – it can be more oily due to testosterone and larger pores, and needs particular care to cope with frequent shaving – so here are a few Insider Product Tips:
- Endocare Ampoules :An intensive serum in unit dose ampoules…great for “gadget lovers”! Easily absorbed into potentially oil male skin. Regenerates, increases suppleness, smoothness and lustre. Packed with SCA Biorepair Technology, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hygroplex & Pentavitin. Defend from shaving and repair damage already done!
- Tensage Cream : Sophisticated green and transparent casing. Non-oily, rapidly absorbed. Use as a daily moisturizer after every shave to help calm irritation and rehydrate traumatised skin. Active phytoestrogens and calcium, hydronutritive complex. SCA Biorepair Technology. Fabulously anti-aging!
15 Breast Enlargement Surgery FAQ’s: NEW Expert Advice Pages
Breast Enlargement Surgery is the most requested Cosmetic Surgery procedure in the world. To meet the demand for information about this very popular treatment, Aurora Clinics have created 15 brand new Frequently Asked Question pages about Breast Enlargement surgery on their website.
Designed to be the most comprehensive UK source of expert breast enlargement surgery information, all in one place, topics available are:
- What is Breast Enlargement surgery?
- What happens at the consultation?
- Choosing your breast enlargement surgeon
- A guide to before and after photos
- Preparation for your breast enlargement
- Why it’s useful to listen to our patient testimonials
- All about breast implants
- What does the procedure involve?
- What are the possible risks of breast enlargement
- Potential side effects of breast enlargement surgery
- Recovery from breast enlargement
- What results can you expect?
- What are the benefits of breast enlargement?
- Follow up appointments
- What are the costs involved in breast enlargement
With a range of Videos, Before and After photographs and Patient Testimonials, Aurora Clinics hope that these pages will now make Breast Enlargement Surgery information much more accessible to all those researching the procedure.
If you still feel that you would like further information, or perhaps more interaction with previous Aurora Breast Enlargement Surgery patients, take a look at our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/Aurora.Clinics or call us on 0800 328 5743 to schedule your Consultation.
Special Summer Offer: 20% Off Semi-Permanent Makeup with Pauline Kneller!
Semi-Permanent Make-up Artist, Pauline Kneller, is in Clinic on 7th July!
As a Special Offer this Summer she is giving Aurora Clinics patients a massive 20% discount off any treatment booked at The Paddocks Clinic in Princes Risborough.
- Lips (liner or body colour)
- Lots, lots more!
With a huge variety of colour options and designs available, Pauline has many years of experience and knows how to create a natural result that will simply enhance your features and save the daily hassle of makeup application!
If you cannot make the 7th July, call us on 0800 328 5743 to discuss Pauline’s alternative dates.
Leave a Reply
- Female Surgery
- Non Surgical
- General News
- Your Questions Answered